Interactions with Drugs
- Anti-inflammatory drugsAnti-inflammatory drugs: May have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Hypotensive/hypertensive drugsHypotensive/hypertensive drugs: Hypotensive activity in vivo.
- Statin drugsStatin drugs: Hypocholesterolemic activity in vivo.
Interactions with Herbs and Dietary Supplements
- Anti-inflammatory herbs and supplementsAnti-inflammatory herbs and supplements: May have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Cholesterol lowering herbs and supplementsCholesterol lowering herbs and supplements: Hypocholesterolemic activity in vivo.
- Hypotensive/hypertensive herbs and supplementsHypotensive/hypertensive herbs and supplements: Hypotensive activity in vivo.
Copyright © 2011 Natural Standard (www.naturalstandard.com)
The information in this monograph is intended for informational purposes only, and is meant to help users better understand health concerns. Information is based on review of scientific research data, historical practice patterns, and clinical experience. This information should not be interpreted as specific medical advice. Users should consult with a qualified healthcare provider for specific questions regarding therapies, diagnosis and/or health conditions, prior to making therapeutic decisions.